- Personal information can mean anything that can be used to identify an individual, not limited to the client’s name, address, date of birth, marital status, contact information, etc. Following information will fall under personal information but is not limited:
1. Client’s name
2. Client’s address
3. Client’s contact number
4. Client’s e-mail address
5. Client’s Date of Birth
6. Client’s gender
7. Transaction information of the user of website
8. IP Address
9. Identification code of the device to access the website
10. Any other information used while signing up as a registered user
11. Whereas, NO items of “sensitive personal data or information” as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000 shall be collected.
12. While interacting with the website, information regarding availing services offered on our website during an online purchase or participation in any online survey through accessing the website by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the Content available on the website.
Non-Personal Identifiable Information
- We may likewise gather collected data in regards to the utilization of our service, for example, the degree to which certain highlights are utilized. Collected data is unknown, measurable data that mirrors the extent of our client base, deals, client trends and related site data. We utilize this data to more readily comprehend how the service on our website is utilized, and to work on the internet-based insight of our clients. This data isn’t utilized such that will actually distinguish you. What’s more, certain non-actually recognizable data is gathered by Mansi Salhotra and might be utilized by any outsider publicizing suppliers over the span of your utilization of our service.
It may include:
1. Your geographical location
2. Details of your Internet service provider
3. Browser information (google, firefox, opera, etc.)
4. Visit Duration on Mansisalhotra.com
- Non-personal identifiable information can be collected in the form of cookies/ web signals/ embedded scripts for security and fraud detection. Our website might store temporary or permanent cookies which you can choose to keep or erase from your device.
Usage of the aggregated data
- While providing us your personal information, you agree with us to utilizing the information gathered by us to meet our responsibilities towards you by making the best use of it. This incorporates the processing of orders for shipping, text message notification of delivery status, dealing with your record by carrying out credit checks, sending updates about new arrivals. We appreciate you trusting us with your personal information. Your data may be analyzed for sending out offers specially customized for you. We might also update you with notifications regarding new changes or important updates by either email or telephone from us. In the event of any problem relating to delivery of your product, we may use your information to contact you. Your data will be stored with us for as long as there is a necessity to carry out our services as required by the law, thereof.
Accessibility of data
- Your data is held completely safe by us and will not be passed/swapped/sold to any third party for advertising purpose outside mansisalhotra.com. Details regarding address and contact information will be provided to the shipment agencies tied up with us for deliveries. Personal information may be also supplied to organization such as credit reference or debt collection to identify checks or monitoring credit score.
Protection of Data
- We at Mansisalhotra.com keep the utmost care of protection of your data by taking all technological and organizational measures in our capacity to give you the best security. We protect your data by loss, manipulation, unauthorized access by the form of encryption.
- While making card purchases with mansisalhotra.com which are as protected as they can, we use encrypted information as between the seller and the buyer. When you pay by card, we reserve the right to carry out an identity check.
Third Party Cookies
- To collect gathered information, we may utilize third-party cookies in form of Google Analytics which may be in permanent or temporary form.